EIC LIVE e-vents: Opportunities with TechnipFMC
22 Oct 2020, GotoWebinar
Open to: All companies
Petrobras has recently awarded TechnipFMC the contract for the engineering, procurement, construction, installation and pre-commissioning of infield rigid riser and flowlines for production and water-alternating-gas (WAG) wells. The contract scope also includes installation and pre-commissioning of service flexible lines and steel tube umbilicals, in addition to towing and hook-up of the Sepetiba FPSO. TechnipFMC plans to use its own rigid and flexible pipelay vessels and local facilities in Brazil for the Mero-2 contract. Offshore construction work is scheduled to start in 2022.
Furthermore, since 2016 TechnipFMC has been active in Guiana. ExxonMobil has contracted TechnipFMC to engineer, manufacture, and supply subsea equipment for the deepwater Liza project off Guyana. This development has an estimated recovery in excess of 1 billion oil-equivalent barrels and the company has awarded a similar contract for the Liza-2 project, from the same operator. Join us to understant how to engage with this contractor, learn about potential business opportunities and obtain an overview of TechnipFMC’s projects in South America.
We are delighted to have Cabo Frio Airport as EIC's Global digital Supporter in this webinar. The company will be launching online a complete and innovative logistics solution to international O&G suppliers and other industries. This includes door-to-door logistics from Europe, Asia and the Middle East, bonded warehouse, customs warehouse, inventory control and office rental. With weekly cargo flights linking Miami and Cabo Frio, this airport is the best option to connect the World to Brazil.
- Breno Bergmann, Procurement Office Director
Date: Thursday 22 October 2020
Timing: 10:00 - 11:00 (BRT)
Cost: EIC Members FOC / Non-Members R$ 60 / £ 9
CLICK HERE to book your place
Terms & Conditions
- Your booking is not confirmed until you have paid in full.
- Cancellations made 14 days prior to the event will receive a full refund. There is no refund for cancellations made after this date.
- Substitution of delegates can be made at any time
- EIC reserves the right to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. Please where possible book flexible or refundable travel.
- EIC is not liable for any expenses incurred by delegates. Please refer to our website for full terms and conditions.
- Although presentations will be primarily delivered in English exception can be made when the audience consists entirely of Portuguese speakers.
If you are having trouble booking or registering, please see our online registration and booking guide.