South America EICDataStream & EICAssetMap Training
07 Oct 2020, Online
Open to: All companies
The EIC South America team would like to ensure that you make the most out of the benefits that come with your membership. If you’re in executive leadership, sales, finance, marketing or research, EICDataStream & EICAssetMap can help you develop your business.
The EICDataStream provides detailed information on more than 8,500 projects worldwide and more than 740 in South America in the oil, gas, power, nuclear & renewables sectors.
The EICAssetMap is the operations and maintenance (O&M) database and now maps all major facilities across all energy sectors in the UK, Norway, Brazil, the Gulf of Mexico, and the ASEAN and GCC states. This fully interactive map is updated daily with the key contacts at these facilities so you can find out who to do business with and contact them.
The EIC Rio office is offering a free of charge ONLINE training session for EIC members and non-members.
Click HERE to book your place.
21 October - 10 am BRT
28 October - 10 am BRT
18 November - 10 am BRT
25 November - 10 am BRT
09 December - 10 am BRT
21 December - 10 am BRT
If you would like to request an exclusive training for yourself or any of your colleagues on EICDataStream, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information please contact us at email@example.com or call +55 (21) 3265-7400.
Terms & Conditions
- Your booking is not confirmed until you have paid in full.
- Cancellations made 14 days prior to the event will receive a full refund. There is no refund for cancellations made after this date.
- Substitution of delegates can be made at any time
- EIC reserves the right to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. Please where possible book flexible or refundable travel.
- EIC is not liable for any expenses incurred by delegates. Please refer to our website for full terms and conditions.
- Although presentations will be primarily delivered in English exception can be made when the audience consists entirely of Portuguese speakers.
If you are having trouble booking or registering, please see our online registration and booking guide