Overseas Delegation to Mozambique & Kenya
01 Feb 2021, In Country
Open to: Register Interest
The EIC is delighted to be managing a Trade Delegation to Mozambique & Kenya.
The east coast of Africa is seeing some of the most exciting developments globally in the oil and gas sectors with significant investments expected onshore and offshore. Mozambique leads the way through the investments being led by Eni, ExxonMobil and Anadarko. Eni’s Coral developments are well underway and will see a floating LNG facility enter operations in 2022. Two major LNG developments linked to the significant gas finds off the coast of Mozambique will reach a final investment decision during 2019. Several major contractors and operators have established a presence in market and the delegation will give all companies a great opportunity to engage with the major players.
Led by Tullow Kenya will see several billion dollars of capital expenditure in the near future. The South Lokichar development will be developed in phases and see a significant pipeline constructed to transport the waxy crude some 750km. After a number of delays a final investment decision is now expected to be reached at the end of 2019 on the developments.
Benefits of joining this mission
- 10-14 pre-arranged group meetings with key EPC contractors and operators
- In country briefings to understand the local content, business environment and key players in both markets
- Networking receptions with high profile contacts
- Your company profile included in official delegation brochure
- Support of experienced Delegation Manager
To register your interest in this delegation, please email Overseas.Events@the-eic.com