EIC LIVE e-vents: Opportunities with Saipem in Brazil
23 Jul 2020, GotoWebinar
Open to: All companies
Saipem is a world leader in engineering and drilling activities and in the development of major projects, in the energy and infrastructures sectors. The company is currently present in over 70 countries and have a unique expertise in the management of complex projects in harsh environments, remote areas and deep water, in particular for the oil and gas industry.
Hear from Saipem about how the company gets involved in every stage of project development - process and structural engineering, logistics planning, procurement, plant construction, maintenance, modification and operation activities (better known as MMO) and decommissioning. Also, learn about the suppliers registration process for Saipem's vendor list.
Join this e-vent to hear from Saipem about the perspectives for the company in the South American industry. The company has recently been awarded a US$325 million contract by Petrobras to carry out the engineering, fabrication and installation of the steel lazy wave risers and flowlines associated with the Búzios 5 project in the Santos basin.
- Alessandro Fontana, Procurement Manager
CLICK HERE to book your place
Date: Thursday 23 July 2020
Timing: 10:00 - 11:00 (BRT)
Cost: EIC Members FOC / Non-Members R$ 60 / £ 9
Terms & Conditions
- Your booking is not confirmed until you have paid in full.
- Cancellations made 14 days prior to the event will receive a full refund. There is no refund for cancellations made after this date.
- Substitution of delegates can be made at any time
- EIC reserves the right to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. Please where possible book flexible or refundable travel.
- EIC is not liable for any expenses incurred by delegates. Please refer to our website for full terms and conditions.
- Although presentations will be primarily delivered in English exception can be made when the audience consists entirely of Portuguese speakers.
If you are having trouble booking or registering, please see our online registration and booking guide.