Opportunities with Cairn and ONGC in India
14 Sep 2018, EIC London, SE1 7TP
Open to: All companies
The Department for International Trade (DIT) in India has identified opportunities for UK companies within India’s $16 billion of planned CapEx in upstream oil and gas over the next 3-5 years.The two major Oil & Gas operators in India - ONGC and Cairn India will be responsible for executing projects which will account for the vast majority of this planned expenditure. DIT India and PwC have identified areas where there could be potential business opportunities for the UK Oil & Gas service providers.
Areas that have been identified where there could be potential business opportunities for UK oil and gas service providers include:
- Deepwater technology related to development and production of deepwater fields (including HPHT);
- Technology related to EOR and other techniques to extend field life;
- Decommissioning and Abandonment of Oil & Gas Facilities;
- R&D in areas related to deepwater development and troubleshooting in existing operations;
- Training in areas related to deepwater development, HPHT drilling and HPHT reservoir management and HSE.
09:00 Registration (tea & coffee served)
09:30 Welcome and introduction
09:40 Opportunities in India - EIC
10:00 PwC India
10:30 Networking break
10:45 Cairn India Limited
12:15 Case study
12:30 Open discussion and Q&A with all speakers
12:45 Networking lunch
The EIC accepts bookings in accordance with its Terms and Conditions, see the link above.
Further information about the event is provided in the pdfs, see below.
If you have a query or wish to make a booking by another method please contact the EIC directly, see details below.