EICDataStream is a world leading project tracking database developed and run by the EIC for our members. This valuable commercial tool provides our members with market intelligence for the energy industry that one can use to further strategise and pave their path for the product or service they provide.
The new version of EICDataStream is now available and its tablet friendly as well. Not only is it quicker and easier to use, it also includes several new features includes:
- Personal dashboard – so you can customise the data you want to see for quicker access
- Improved information – more refined data on all project, contract and company data
- Flexible searches – searching for projects is more interactive and an added new feature is the new contract award search
- Project watches and sharing – members can watch, share and receive email alerts about specific projects
- Project and member notes – are now presented together so members can focus on the notes most relevant to them
- Reports and data analysis – you can export data, create graphs and get custom charts on investments and capital expenditure
Get tips and tricks to keep yourself abreast with the latest news on EIC DataStream.
Who should attend
EIC Members Only