A UK and EU Brexit trade deal has been agreed but what are the details and what does this actually mean for the energy sector? If you are a UK energy supply chain company and trade any goods or services with the EU, or use your UK base to move on goods, you may have questions about what the impact will be on your business.
Join us for our first EIC Latte Series session looking at Brexit and its impact on British energy companies. Our panel of experts will discuss how doing business with Europe has changed, giving you up to date information of the changes in regulation, law and logistics resulting from the recent Brexit trade deal and what Brexit means for the European and UK energy markets going forward.
- Stuart Broadley, CEO, EIC (Moderator)
- Liam Smyth, Director of Trade Facilitation, British Chamber of Commerce
- Silke Goldberg, Energy Partner, Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
- Matthew Ord, Company Ambassador, LV Shipping & Transport
- Alistair Duncan, Director, Head of Indirect Tax, Anderson Anderson Brown
Date: Thursday 4 March 2021
Time: 11:30 - 13:00 (UK time)
Cost: EIC Members - FOC / Non-Members - £25.00
Become a Global Digital Supporter from £220.00 + VAT
We have now introduced a global digital supporter package. This cost-effective opportunity allows organisations to speak to their audience using our GoToWebinar platform, opening endless possibilities.
To find out more, contact email@example.com
Who should attend