The EIC is delighted to be once again organising and managing ADIPEC 2021.
Since its launch in 1984, ADIPEC has provided an unrivalled opportunity for experts and professionals to gather in Abu Dhabi, the heart of the oil and gas industry.
Join the UK Pavilion at ADIPEC 2021 to secure a prime location in the main halls, enhanced promotion and exclusive networking including access to EIC’s regional network.
ADIPEC gives exhibitors unparalleled access to the top decision-makers in the oil and gas industry and is the world’s foremost meeting place to identify innovative ideas, launch revolutionary new products, strike diverse partnerships and do business in the lower carbon energy era. An estimated $18.9 Billion worth of business agreements took place across the 4 days at ADIPEC 2019, and this year’s event will provide a COVID-19 adjusted arena to get back to business.
Exhibiting on the UK National Pavilion at ADIPEC will reap significant benefits and opportunities for exhibitors.
With offices in Dubai and across the world, the EIC can offer tailored regional and global advice and facilitate meetings and networking opportunities with key decision makers and industry players.
The benefits of exhibiting through the UK Group are:
• Prime location for the UK Group at the show
• Innovative UK branded stand design to draw visitors to the UK Group
• Your own specially designed and furnished stand within the UK Group
• The use of a private UK Group lounge
• Promotion of the UK Group through various publications/press releases
• Entry for each exhibitor in the Guide to UK Group Brochure
• Networking reception
• Dedicated project manager to assist prior to and onsite at the show
To discuss your interest and find our more, please contact Pamela.Nicholson@the.eic.com
Who should attend