Providing Short-Circuit Protection through Award-Winning Cable Cleat Solutions with PANDUIT
Date: 30 September 2020, Wednesday
Time: 16:00 - 17:00 Kuala Lumpur Time/ 09:00 - 10:00 London Time
Open to all companies
Did you know?
- 78% of surveyed engineering and construction companies believe building project risks are increasing (KPMG International Study)
- Clients are challenging engineers to complete projects at an unprecedented pace to realize the return on investment, and the need for infrastructure development in remote and complex environments is increasing.
- A study by the G20-backed Global Infrastructure Hub and Oxford Economics estimates that $3.7 trillion will be invested in infrastructure every year to meet global demand.
To maintain an advantage, it’s paramount to stay at the forefront of safety compliance and best practices.
A fundamental move: Specify cable cleats because they assist with electrical system protection. To ensure long-term integrity of electrical infrastructure, follow cable cleat installation standards according to the International Electrotechnical Commission 61914:2015, the most robust standards established globally.
• Power System Protection and their Regulations
• Installation Issues and Failures
• Importance of a Correct Specifications of Cable Cleat
• Challenge the Standing Perception
• Introduction to Panduit's Award-Winning Fault Simulation Software
1600 Welcome remarks by Energy Industries Council
Azman Nasir, Regional Director - APAC, EIC
1605 The Importance of Specifying the Right Cable Cleats
Andrew Booth, Global Manager - Business Development, Panduit
1625 Introduction to Panduit's Award-Winning Solutions and Success Stories
Kum Yew Kong, Asia Pacific Business Development Manager,Panduit
1640 Live Q&A Session with panel speakers
1700 Thank You and Closing remarks
Who should attend