The EIC is organising an oil and gas trade delegation to Saudi Arabia.
Why join an EIC Overseas Delegation:
- 10-12 pre-arranged group meetings with key Operators and EPC contractors
- Understanding of country's local content laws, current projects and more
- Meetings with key decision makers (i.e. Procurement/Supply Chain managers)
- Evening Reception at the British Embassy, where you can network with operators, EPC contractors, potential agents
- Logistical assistance from EIC Delegation manager and support/advice on markets from EIC sector analysts.
What our delegates have said:
"I felt the visit gave me a great opportunity to understand the business climate in country from both the O&G perspective and the general market needs of the country. Certainly, attending as part of the delegation gave me access to areas, companies and organizations that as an individual would not be possible. The ‘busy’ aspect of the time in country meant that we were able to both cover a decent spectrum of subjects as well as justify the costs to our respective companies."
"This was a wonderful introduction to a new country, with useful dialogue with clients, Government and the president!"
"The EIC provided a full and relevant schedule with the opportunity to meet with key contacts within our industry segment."
"The delegation was very useful to get an understanding of the country’s petrochemical and infrastructure market. Getting in there early and seeing the project sites are key for us to develop our bidding strategy and local contacts."
For more information and to register your interest, please contact:
Who should attend