The EIC is delighted to be once again organising and managing ADIPEC 2020.
Since its launch in 1984, ADIPEC has provided an unrivalled opportunity for experts and professionals to gather in Abu Dhabi, the heart of the oil and gas industry.
ADIPEC brings together professionals with real buying power, in 2018 US$ 17.99 billion of business was concluded onsite at the event. The oil and gas industry convenes in ADIPEC to not only decide on the future of the industry, but to purchase for now, meet with existing connections and make new ones for current business requirements.
ADIPEC is a place to learn about new innovative technologies, share information and unlock the possibilities of our collective future.
Exhibiting on the UK National Pavilion at ADIPEC will reap significant benefits and opportunities for exhibitors.
With offices in Dubai and across the world, the EIC can offer tailored regional and global advice and facilitate meetings and networking opportunities with key decision makers and industry players.
The benefits of exhibiting through the UK Group are:
• Prime location for the UK Group at the show
• Innovative UK branded stand design to draw visitors to the UK Group
• Your own specially designed and furnished stand within the UK Group
• The use of a private UK Group lounge
• Promotion of the UK Group through various publications/press releases
• Entry for each exhibitor in the Guide to UK Group Brochure
• Networking reception
• Dedicated project manager to assist prior to and onsite at the show
To register your interest, please contact Pamela.Nicholson@the.eic.com or phone +44 (0) 1224 628 251.
Who should attend