Following the success of OSEA 2018, the EIC will be organising and managing the UK Pavilion on 24 - 26 November 2020. Bookings will open soon.
Why Offshore South East Asia (OSEA)?
OSEA is the most established oil and gas industry event in Asia. OSEA has evolved over 40 years by keeping up with industry needs and delivering content that is most sought after by trade professionals. Backed by strong support from the industry, OSEA has consistently attracted high level of international participation. At OSEA 2018, close to 1,000 exhibitors and 16 international group pavilions showcased an extensive range of equipment, innovations, and services for 15,000 trade visitors from 65 countries/regions.
The benefits of exhibiting through the UK Group are:
• Prime location for the UK Group at the show
• Innovative UK branded stand design to draw visitors to the Group
• Your own specially designed and furnished stand
• The use of a private Group lounge
• Enhanced marketing opportunities through various publications/press releases/social media
• Entry for each exhibitor in the Guide to UK Group Brochure
• Networking Reception with VIP guests
• Dedicated project manager to assist prior to and onsite at the show
For more information or to register your interest, please contact Sarah.Gilley-Lansdell@the-eic.com
Who should attend