The EIC is proud to be organising and managing the UK Group at Rio Oil & Gas taking place from 21-24 September 2020.
Why Rio Oil & Gas?
South America’s largest economy, Brazil remains one of the most important players in the oil and gas sector. The country’s massive oil reserves and the frequent offshore oil discoveries made in the coveted pre-salt province make Brazil an attractive destination for IOCs around the world.
Operators such as Shell, Total and Statoil are involved in ambitious offshore projects, some of them in partnership with Petrobras, the country’s national oil company. Brazilian economy is rebounding and the country is once again providing opportunities for engineering consultancies, oilfield contractors, major equipment manufacturers, subsea specialists and O&M companies.
Petrobras is currently pursuing a US$74.4 billion investment plan for 2017-2021, with a strong focus on the development of pre-salt projects featuring several floating production, storage and offloading (FPSO) units. The company plans to put into operation 18 FPSOs in the four-year period, of which eight have yet to be awarded.
The benefits of exhibiting through the UK Group are:
• Prime location for the UK Group at the show
• Innovative UK branded stand design to draw visitors to the Group
• Your own specially designed and furnished stand
• The use of a private Group lounge
• Enhanced marketing opportunities through various publications/press releases/social media
• Entry for each exhibitor in the Guide to UK Group Brochure
• Networking Reception with VIP guests
• Dedicated project manager to assist prior to and onsite at the show
For more information or to register your interest, please contact Sarah.Gilley-Lansdell@the-eic.com
Who should attend