Please find the application pack and the floor plan on the bottom of this page.
Following the success of WNE 2018 the EIC will be organising a UK Pavilion in partnership with the NIA. Bookings will open in June 2019.
Taking place in France, the largest producer of nuclear power in Europe, WNE is supported fully by the French nuclear industry including major developers and contractors such as EDF, Framatome and Orano. With the French sector playing a leading role in the UK nuclear new build programme at Hinkley Point C and Sizewell C, WNE presents a chance to meet and network with companies involved on these projects, whilst also offering the opportunity to discover activities in the French nuclear sector and how the UK’s extensive supply chain can assist with developments in the country. The French industry will soon shift towards decommissioning with plans to close 14 nuclear reactors in the country by 2035, and the UK is in a prime position to meet the demands of these opportunities with substantial capability and experience across the decommissioning sector. WNE offers the chance to engage with global nuclear supply chains and forge new partnerships to get involved in upcoming programmes of work in the UK, France and around the world.
About World Nuclear Exhibition
• 213 Future & Active projects
• $1.3 trillion total project CAPEX
• 52 reactors under construction across 18 countries
• $171 billion of planned investment to decommission nuclear power plants globally
The benefits of exhibiting through the UK Group are:
• Prime location for the UK Group at the show
• Innovative UK branded stand design to draw visitors to the Group
• Your own specially designed and furnished stand
• The use of a private Group lounge
• Enhanced marketing opportunities through various publications/press releases/social media
• Entry for each exhibitor in the Guide to UK Group Brochure
• Networking Reception with VIP guests
• Dedicated project manager to assist prior to and onsite at the show
Participation cost (excl VAT)
Premium space and stand build (including EIC management fee)
EIC Member Rate: £830 per m2
Non Member Rate: £880 per m2
Organiser's marketing fee(mandatory): £885
Corner Charge (optional): £300
For more information or to book, please contact our team.
Who should attend