The Department for International Trade (DIT), formerly UK Trade & Investment (UKTI), is a UK Government department working with companies based in the UK. Its role is to help UK businesses succeed in international markets, and encourage the best overseas organisations to look to the UK as their global partner of choice.
The EIC is a DIT Trade Challenge Partner, so we work together to support our members operating in markets across the energy sector and the world.
Global export advice:
- Receive guidance from the UK Government’s advisory service to help you develop your business in international markets
Open to Export:
- If your company would like to sell overseas, this online community backed by Government will help to prepare you
- Receive free online information and advice from the community on anything to do with international growth, and connect with the full spectrum of organisations supporting exporters
Tradeshow Access Programme:
View a full list of DIT events and find out how you can grow your business.
- Your company could be eligible for a grant to attend an overseas trade show, helping you to gain:
- Market knowledge
- Experience in attending and getting the most from overseas trade shows
- Advice and support from trade experts
Latest export opportunities from the DIT overseas teams
Kuwait - Consultancy for oil refineries
Malaysia - Oil and gas services firm seeks partnerships with UK companies
China - Oil filters sought by Shanghai distributor
Belgium - Major offshore wind engineering group looking UK suppliers
Kazakhstan – Oil & gas
Egypt – Supply of petrochemicals equipment
Canada – Subsea infrastructure removal services - EOI
Canada – Various support vessel services for offshore project - EOI
Kuwait – Supply of refinery equipment