Mexico Power & Renewables Update
14 Oct 20, Webinar
This event is open to: All companies
Mexico has seen huge growth in the power and renewable energy sectors in the last decade, influenced by consumer demand for sustainable, cleaner energy, falling costs of renewable energy and growing advancement of new technologies.
The EIC is partnering with Department for International Trade, Mexico, to provide you with an insight and real understanding of the current and future supply chain opportunities in the Mexico Power & Renewables Sector.
Benefits of attending
- Understand Mexico Energy regulatory policies on power & renewables
- Future outlook of the power & renewables in Mexico
- Project updates across all power & renewable technologies
- Learn how to engage with developers
Event DetailsIf you have questions or would like further information, please contact Lisa Kandala, Office & Events Coordinator via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Date: Wednesday 14 October
Time: 09:00AM - 11:00AM CST
Cost: Free to EIC members $35 USD for non-members
Confirmed speakers include:
- Maria Jose Trevino, Country Manager, Acclaim Energy
- Rodrigo Martinez, Senior Energy Trade Officer, Department for International Trade
- Mario Fernando Cerna, Structuring Officer, Central America Bank of Economic Integration
- Engie (speaker name tbc)
Please note that joining instructions will be issued in advance of the webinar, after you have booked your place.