Round Table webinar-discussion with Graham Stuart MP (Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Exports for the Department for International Trade)
08 Jul 2020, Online
Open to: EIC members only
The EIC is inviting leaders of UK supply chain companies to take part in an exclusive Round Table webinar-discussion with Graham Stuart MP (Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Exports for the Department for International Trade) on the morning of 8th July 2020, providing a unique opportunity to discuss the topics of greatest importance to your business.
As a member of the EIC, we are contacting you to ask if your company's CEO or UK responsible Director wishes to be considered for attendance at this round table. Please ensure your CEO receives this email.
Who should attend?
We are looking for EIC member businesses that represent the full diversity of the UK's energy supply chain - covering different sectors (e.g. oil & gas, nuclear, renewable), types (e.g. EPCs, OEMs, SMEs) and strategies (e.g. exporters, technology developers, cost leaders etc).
Why is this event important?
The purpose of the discussion is to assist the minister and other high level Department of International Trade representatives in understanding the energy industry better, and in particular, the challenges and opportunities that British suppliers to local and global energy sectors are facing.
It will provide an excellent opportunity for EIC members to:
- Put forward your views on our industry's most pressing needs
- Highlight the work your company is doing to survive and thrive in the current tough market
- Find out about current government thinking and directly influence its strategies on diverse topics including COVID-19 recovery, international trade, Brexit, energy transition and energy policy
Limited number of places
While we hope to include as many member contributions as possible, seats at the round table are limited to 12 places for CEOs/UK Directors exclusively from EIC member companies. To be considered for this unique opportunity, please email EIC CEO Stuart Broadley at email@example.com by 24 June 2020 providing the following information:
- A brief biography explaining why your company should be selected to be one of the 12
- A short profile of your designated attendee, the CEO/UK director
- Your top three ideas on what the government can do for the industry
We will then carefully review the information we receive, decide on who to invite to take part in this event and let you know if you have been successful. Please note that there will be a fee of £49 for each attendee at this round table.
We will then provide all successful applicants with a full briefing prior to the meeting. Thank you in advance for your time and we look forward to receiving your submissions.