07 Nov 2019, Park Inn, Radisson, Manchester
Open to: All companies
Join the EIC on Thursday 7 November for the Hydrogen Showcase, in partnership with Mott MacDonald.
Following the success of last year's showcase, the EIC have partnered with Mott MacDonald to bring together the key players within the industry.
Hydrogen technology has a huge potential for the decarbonisation of the industry, transport and energy sectors. It allows completely emission-free production, storage and utilisation of energy. This technology has tremendous value in achieving the global environment and climate objectives. The UK government’s advisory Committee on Climate Change (CCC) says that “producing hydrogen in low-carbon ways and using it to meet challenging demands (e.g. for heat in industrial processes, for heating buildings on colder winter days and for heavy transport) is likely to be an important part of the next stage of the UK’s energy transition.
The day will provide the UK’s energy industry supply chain to learn how hydrogen is set to transform the UK’s energy market, understand the innovation required to make the vision a reality, how your company can get involved. While the opportunities are numerous, there are technical and logistical challenges to overcome. If you think hydrogen may hold opportunities for your company and want to learn more, or if you have a technology, service or innovation which you think is applicable to hydrogen, come along and listen to speakers from across the industry sharing insights into how the hydrogen economy could be developed in the UK. There will also be an opportunity for one-to-one discussions with speakers following the event.
Full agenda to be announced soon.
Venue: Park Inn, Raddisson Cheetham Hill Road, Manchester M4 4EW
Date: Thursday 7 November 2019
Timings: 09:00 - 16:30
Costs: EIC Member £79.00 + VAT // Non-Member £150.00 + VAT
Become an event sponsor and exhibitor at our Hydrogen Showcase. Bookings are now open to all who wish to promote their company on a larger scale.
Our sponsorship packages includes:
- Complimentary delegate places
- One exhibition stand in prime location
- Showcase any pop-ups/banners and seat-drop marketing material
- Company logo to feature on EIC website
- Logos to feature on EIC marketing emails which are distributed to our database of 7,000+ contacts
- Sponsors to be addressed in the introduction by EIC in opening and closing remarks
- Company logo and bio to feature on the delegate pack which will be distributed to all attendees
- Company logo to feature on presentation screens during network breaks
- 1x LinkedIn and Twitter post featuring all sponsors
EIC Member: £300.00 + VAT
Non-Member: £500.00 + VAT
If you are interested, please contact email@example.com to confirm your exhibition package