The Fundamentals of FPSOs
30 May 2019, EIC Rio de Janeiro Office
Open to: All companies
The workshop provides attendees with a general understanding of FPSOs (Floating, Production, Storage and Offloading), considering main implementation, project and building aspects.
Intended to give a comprehensive overview of the nature and purpose of an FPSO, delegates will leave the course with a good understanding of this rapidly expanding market and practical knowledge which can be used to enhance their careers. The workshop will be delivered in Portuguese.
This course is suitable for technical, graduates, students, teachers, suppliers, at all levels of responsibility. Everyone interested in acquiring basic information about FPSOs.
Click HERE to book your place for 30 May.Click HERE to book your place for 15 August.Click HERE to book your place for 14 November.
The cost for each delegate is:
- EIC Members BRL 130.00 or GBP 30.00
- Non-Members BRL 180.00 or GBP 43.00
Note: The booking will be made in BRL but you will have the option of paying in BRL or GBP and all Brazilian taxes are included in the final price.
Terms & Conditions
- Your booking is not confirmed until you have paid in full.
- Cancellations made 14 days prior to the event will receive a full refund. There is no refund for cancellations made after this date.
- Substitution of delegates can be made at any time
- EIC reserves the right to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. Please where possible book flexible or refundable travel.
- EIC is not liable for any expenses incurred by delegates. Please refer to our website for full terms and conditions.
- Although presentations will be primarily delivered in English exception can be made when the audience consists entirely of Portuguese speakers.