Export Fair: Opportunities with Bechtel: Oil, Gas and Chemicals, Infrastructure and Nuclear UK
28 Sep 2017, The ICC - Birmingham
Open to: All companies
UK Export Finance (UKEF), Bechtel and the Energy Industries Council invite you to register your interest in supplying high-value opportunities in the Oil & Gas, Civil Infrastructure and Nuclear Industries.
When UKEF provides finance for overseas projects, a large proportion of this is used to purchase UK supplies, providing opportunities for UK companies.
Bechtel is now building on its strong track record supporting UK exports through UKEF financing and collaboration on future projects. With the support of the Energy Industries Council (EIC), UKEF is looking for UK companies in the energy and infrastructure sectors who can deliver the projects. Why Register?
- All registrations will be shared with Bechtel's procurement team, who are actively seeking UK suppliers
- Selected companies will be invited to attend a Bechtel supplier event in Birmingham on 28 September where they can meet with the procurement teams, explore future contracts and present their capabilities to Bechtel.
09:00 Registration, tea /coffee served
Welcome and introduction
Bechtel Introduction and Executive Overview
Bechtel's projects opportunities - Technical Overview
UK Export Finance's role - overview
Plenary panel session
Open floor Q& A
Round Table Sessions Oil & Gas, Infrastructure, Civil Nuclear
Registrations for this event are now closed. If you have any queries, or would like to be hear about similar events please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feedback from previous export fairs
"The event was very good for my company.
We have a clear insight into what is required to ensure
we position ourselves to have a good chance of securing
orders not just for this project but for future projects in Iraq.”
Lee Bramald, CEO
GE / ENKA Event - 2017
51% of Delegates gained additional business leads
90% of delegates rated the speakers good or excellent
- Registering interest does not confirm attendance; we will contact you to confirm your place
- Please note, the event is strictly one delegate per company
- The agenda will be circulated in the week prior to the event
- If you have any enquiries, please contact Emily on the details below