International Trade & Export Briefing
29 Jun 2017, Energy Systems Catapult - Birmingham
Open to: All companies
We are delighted to invite you to an International Trade & Export briefing co-hosted by BEAMA, Energy Systems Catapult and the EIC (Energy Industries Council) on 29 June at the Catapult offices in Central Birmingham.Agenda
- Energy Systems Catapult update since their last workshop in January and its planned export portal including details of benefits for members
- A briefing from DIT on their forthcoming campaigns for export growth in India and East Africa (we expect to hear more about their scoping work for Indonesia too plus access to China)
- DIT Services briefing (export finance etc.)
- Briefing on the Department for International Development projects to stimulate specification of UK technology BEAMA and EIC updates on upcoming exhibitions, missions and available TAP grants/marketing support
- Innovate UK briefing on energy innovation funding
This is a free of charge event sponsored by Energy Systems Catapult
Energy Systems Catapult
7th Floor, Cannon House
18 Priory Queensway
The EIC accepts bookings in accordance with its Terms and Conditions, see the link above.
Further information about the event is provided in the pdfs, see below.
If you have a query or wish to make a booking by another method please contact the EIC directly, see details below.