Power, Nuclear and Renewables Showcase
30 Mar 2017, EIC Conference Suite, London SE1 7TP
Open to: All companies
An opportunity for EIC members to get the latest updates in power generation, including nuclear, gas, offshore wind and transmission & distribution.
Featuring presentations from key contributors, working at all levels of the value chain, this showcase will highlight key projects and hotspots for developments, the main players, leading technologies and project milestones. It will also look at the supply chain structure, procurement guidelines, policy and factors influencing investment.
The showcase will also give you the latest update on EIC Connect Power & Renewables 2017,
helping you prepare to meet key contacts and to ensure you get the most out of the event.Working Agenda
Welcome and Introductions - Boulting Group
Unravelling Policy - SSE
Power, Nuclear and Renewables Market Update - EIC
Dept International Trade Overview & Update - DIT
Value Chain Structure, How to Pre-qualify - Centrica
Preparing for Business in Power - Advanced Valve Solutions
EIC Connect Power & Renewables 2017 - EIC
Questions for the EIC Power Advisory Board - EIC
- Get the latest updates in power generation
- Understand the structure of the power sector value chain
- Hear timescales of future opportunities in both new and existing projects
- Gain insider knowledge, how operators work with suppliers in this sector
- Develop a strategy to cover each area of the power industry
- Recognise the new technologies and latest ways of working
- Find out how to make the most of EIC Connect Power & Renewables 2017
- Network with the EIC Power Advisory Group
- Meet with others in industry during the networking lunch
- £79.00Non-members -
The EIC accepts bookings in accordance with its Terms and Conditions, see the link above.
If you have a query or wish to make a booking by another method please contact the EIC directly, see details below.