EIC Award for Supply Chain Excellence
The EIC’s Award for Supply Chain Excellence recognises an EIC member organisation that has demonstrated superiority within the energy supply chain.
The EIC is delighted to announce that the winner of this year's award is;
Lloyd’s Register developed a Blow-Out Preventer risk model in light of the Deepwater Horizon Disaster as part of a joint industry project between their own technical BOP experts, drilling operators, BOP equipment manufacturers and US regulators.
The judges came to a unanimous decision that Lloyd’s Register’s submission gave the strongest evidence of supply chain delivery, producing tangible results for both their own organisation and for their clients.
Congratulations Lloyd’s Register!
The EIC would also like to thank all of its member companies that entered the award and also well done to the six finalists;
To view the shortlisted entries please click here
Winners Package 2013
Lloyd’s Register will be able to take advantage of a package of marketing solutions to help them promote themselves and their capabilities to potential clients and the industry as a whole, including
- Logo, acknowledgement and link on the EIC website and EIC National Dinner microsite.
- Winning company information circulated in EIC Monthly News and EIC Online.
- Personalised cut glass trophy and framed certificate highlighting "EIC Award for Supply Chain Excellence Winner”.
- Winner’s logo that can be used in the Winner’s PR activity and on their company website.
- Double page spread (1 page advert, 1 page company profile) in Energy Focus, circulated to over 4,000 industry contacts.
- ¼ page enhanced entry in the next edition of the EIC Procurement Guide.
- Access to EIC generated press releases and additional PR activities to promote the Winner and the Award.
- Prestige of being able to name themselves the “EIC Award for Supply Chain Excellence winner."
- Marketing at all UK and Overseas Exhibitions via The EIC.
- Two free passes to EIC Connect in November 2013.
Next Year’s Award
Details of the 2014 award will be available in January 2014 - watch this space.